Note: Several One
Click simple searches are located below these instructions.
Some Suggestions on How to Get the
Most Out of This Search Form
In some cases the Search Box at the top right or at the very top on mobile platforms of this webpage may produce the best results as this is still a work in progress
- Use no more than one entry per field.
- Keep your search terms as simple as possible.
- 'Scientific Name' and 'Family' are sensitive to spelling errors but will accept partial spellings like Bignon in the place of Bignonia.
- 'Description' will look in the description fields of our plants and can include things like fragrant, although 'fragran' may return more results.
- 'pH Range' should equal one of the following: Acidic, Mildly Acidic, Neutral, Mildly Alkaline, Alkaline, although Acidic and Alkaline will return Mildly Acidic and Mildly Alkaline as well.
- 'Origin' should include something like: US, Mexico, China, etc...
Attract Wildlife to your Garden
Did you know that there are over 3500 types of native bees in the U.S. With the current Honey Bee Colony Collapse Disorder, leaf-cutter (a.k.a. wood-boring)bees and bumblebees and other native bees make up a considerable amount of the required crop pollination to support the multi-billion dollar U.S. Agriculture Industry.
Plants by USDA Cold Hardiness Zone
(not sure which zone you are in?
Plants by Soil Type
Other Useful Plant Categories
If at anytime you need any further assistance, have comments, suggestions, or questions please feel free to
Thank You & Good Growing
John, Bonnie, & the Crew at Almost Eden
Almost Eden, LLC
1240 Smith Rd
Merryville, LA 70653-5608
Phone: (337) 375-2114